- BridgeDb: Standardised access to Gene, Gene-Variant, Protein, Metabolite and Interaction Identifier Mapping Services.
BridgeDb is a framework to map identifiers between various databases
- WikiPathways: WikiPathways is a database of biological pathways maintained by and for the scientific community. Each month we release an updated set of pathways in various data and image formats. These pathways have been reviewed and tagged as approved, and are considered ready for analysis and data overlays. Download your favorite species today!
- Vertebrates: 10 unique species
- Invertebrates 3 unique species
- Plants: 6 unique species
- Eukaryotic microorganisms: 3 unique species
- Bacteria: 3 unique species
- Reactome Human pathway collection
- Gene-Rare Disease-Provenance: In this dataset we provide monogenic, rare diseases (OMIM identifier) with a known genetic cause (HGNC, Ensembl) supplemented with manually extracted provenance of both the disease and the discovery of the underlying genetic cause of the disease (PMID). The data is available in 3 different formats: